Financing energy efficiency in Greece and Cyprus
The European Commission, in partnership with the Ministry of Environment and Energy, Greece, and the UN Environment Finance Initiative, is organising a regional Conference on Financing Energy Efficiency in Greece and Cyprus.
The event will be an opportunity to:
- Present and discuss the EU Energy Efficiency Policy and the EU support to finance energy efficiency investments.
- Present the advancement of energy efficiency investments across the region.
- Share best practices on how energy efficiency can be financed through private funds.
- Engage policy-makers and stakeholders in an informed discussion on ways to upscale energy efficiency investments.
- Identify ways to overcome barriers to investment and possible next steps on future cooperation.