Greening Internet Data Centres: How to Unlock the Efficiency Potential
We are honoured to invite Alibaba, Danfoss and Huawei to share their unique insights and views on industry efforts towards data centre efficiency.
During this webinar, we will be aiming to answer four questions that are critical for developing highly efficient and cost-saving data centres:
- What are the most commonly used energy efficiency strategies in data centres and how can the balance between reliability, efficiency and cost-effectiveness be achieved?
- What are the latest standards and indicators for measuring data centre efficiency?
- What technologies and products are available in optimizing data centre cooling, and eliminating data centre power and cooling inefficiencies?
- What are the global best practices on energy-efficient data centres?
Global Trends and Challenges for Internet Data Centres: High Energy Efficiency Strategies
- Zhuolun Chen, Senior Advisor, Copenhagen Centre on Energy Efficiency
Building Secure, Reliable and Efficient Internet Data Centres: the Alibaba Model
- Yeye Shen, Senior IDC Architect, Alibaba Group
Responding to High Efficiency Challenges: Data Centre Facility Solutions
- Fantao Meng, DataCenter Designer, Huawei Technologies Co., LTD
High Efficiency Cooling and Energy Saving Operation of Internet Data Centres
- Jörg Saar, Application Manager, Danfoss A/S