International Sustainable Energy Conference - ISEC 2018
In order to implement the agreement on global warming reached at the UN climate change conference in Paris, in December 2015, an almost complete phasing out of fossil energy supply is required by 2050. This presents enormous challenges for the society, but also offers a lot of opportunities for research and industry to make a global contribution to this change.
The International Sustainable Energy Conference - ISEC 2018, organized by AEE INTEC, sees itself as a promoter for innovative ideas in the areas of renewable energy systems and resource efficiency, and is intended to be a forum for research, industry and energy policy.
- Renewable Heating and Cooling in a future energy system
- Future role of buildings and industry for the flexibility and stability of thermal and electric grids
- Hybridization of energy sectors
- Urban District Heating and Cooling Technologies
- Energy and Resource Recovery from Low-grade Sources
- Innovations for the Decarbonisation of Buildings and Quarters
- Energy efficiency, Process Intensification and Renewables in Industrial Processes
- Heat and Cold Storages
- Spatial energy planning with focus on renewable energies
- Smart building services and system operation
- Business models and financing schemes
- Best practice policies