Webinar 1: Energy Efficiency Actions in Denmark-Copenhagen-Nordhavn
The Copenhagen Centre on Energy Efficiency is hosting a no-cost webinar series ‘Think globally, act locally’ in order to show how energy efficiency policies and actions are linked together at the global, national and local levels of decision-making and how potentially local actions can drive policy and market transformation at the higher levels of governance.
Each webinar will start with the global level discussion on the trends and development in the field of energy efficiency followed by the real-life examples from one country and one city on their efforts to improve energy efficiency through policies and projects implementation.
The first webinar in this series focuses on the following topics:
- Global level: Sustainable Development Goals: Implementation of SDG7
- National level: Success story of energy efficiency policy development in Denmark
- City level: Copenhagen as a flagship city on energy efficiency actions
- District level: Showcase of Energy Lab Nordhavn project on cost-effective smart energy system.
The presentations will be followed by an interactive question and answer session with the audience. During 2017, the Copenhagen Centre plans to offer similar webinars for selected countries and cities in Asia, Europe and Africa.
- Mark Lister, Acting Head of the Copenhagen Centre on Energy Efficiency
- Helle Momsen Fredslund, Advisor, Danish Energy Agency
- Morten Kabell, Mayor of Technical and Environmental affairs, the City of Copenhagen
- Torben Schmidt Ommen, Technical University of Denmark